Angular 5.0.0 Will Make Progressive Web App Support Much Easier
Angular 5 has plenty of new features and bugfixes and has a key focus on making the framework smaller, faster and easier to use.
Here is the List of Changes and Features:
- Build Optimizer
- Improvements in Compiler
- Updated HttpClient
- Angular Universal State Transfer API & DOM Support
- New Router Lifecycle Events
- CLI v1.5
- Pipes for Internationalized Date, Currency, and Number
- Reflectiveinjector Replaced With the Staticinjector
- Multiple Name Support for Directives and Components
- Router Hooks for Tracking Router Cycles
Moreover, the framework will also make progressive web app support easier. Brad Green, a Google engineering director said, “We’re trying to find the right set of defaults so that it just would be the default option for most AngularJS Developers, for both desktop and mobile web.”
Need to update your app to Angular 5? Excellent Webworld has up-to-date mobile app front end Development solutions and team of expert front end Angular 5 developers for hire, who are well versed in Angular app development solutions. Contact us to get your app updated to Angular 5 or to make your own app.